Don't get scared but....
One thing that's on my mind a lot these days is getting married! I will be 27 soon and I have to find a career, a husband, and have my first kid by the time I'm 31!!!! I know this sounds like too much pressure but I gotta start thinking about these things.... I have to work somewhere for 3-4 years before I can go on a maternity leave... so it's not like I can jump from one job to the other..... but more important than that is perhaps finding a husband first? but that will be challenging since for now I'm a nobody...... aaaah so much to do, so little time :)
I'm glad I believe in god... help me choose the right path and make the right decision and find what I should find .... especially job wise :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home